|Before September 5||After September 5|
|Author (Student or Committees)||440 USD/3000元||460 USD/3100元|
|Author (IEEE Member)||440 USD/3000元||460 USD/3100元|
|Regular Author||470 USD/3200元||490 USD/3300元|
|Oral Presentation only||330 USD/2200元||330 USD/2200元|
|Listener||280 USD/1900元||280 USD/1900元|
|Additional Papers||350 USD/2400元||350 USD/2400元|
|Additional Page||70 USD / Page/ 450元/页||70 USD / Page/ 450元/页|
|Extra Proceedings||80 USD /Proceedings
|80 USD /Proceedings
|Tour||80 USD/550元||80 USD/400元|
- Papers will be included in the conference proceedings and published only if ALL the requirements are fulfilled:
- Authors need to register, send their papers and sign the copyright transfer form.
- Only presented papers will be included.
- Authors have to make sure that their papers are compliant with conference proceedings publishing standards. Authors are to use the template to meet such requirements.
- At least one of the authors of accepted papers must register by the final
paper submission deadline for their paper to be included in the Conference Technical Program.
- What's included in your registration fee:
- Publication of accepted paper(s) in the proceedings (for category of author only)
- A USB of collection of all papers
- Admission to all technical sessions
- Lunch Break and Dinner banquet on Dec. 10, 2019
- Beverages during every networking break both in the morning and afternoon of Dec. 10, 2019.
In order for the paper to be published, at least one of the authors must pay the full registration fee and make presentations (oral presentation or poster presentation). Therefore, the co-author can just register as listener. If the camera ready paper exceeds 5 pages, extra page will be charged 70USD per page.
If you experience issues during registration, please contact Gretchen Liu.